Popular comedy serial ‘Jire Khursani’ was shown in NTV. Highlight of today’s episode:
- The story continues from the last episode about lost goat.
- Khurapati hakim and police make a plane for the goat search.
- They started an advertisement campaign with a prize of Rs. 50,000 for the goat.
- When Mundre and Thula ba saw that ad, they decided to returned the goat.
- But Khurapati hakim didn’t give them the prize money, he instead invited them for the Fulpati.
- Mundre and his family came to Khurapati hakim’s house to stay.
- Thuli is so happy to stay there because she didn’t have to do any work just stay and eat food.
- Khurapati Hakim is mad at Mundre’s Family.
- When Bhoke asked for food, Khurapati Hakim’s wife is also mad at him.
Popular comedy program ‘What The Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV. Highlight of this program:
- Hosp Sandip Chhetri is talks about Tihar.
- Ssandip and his friends has presented the dramatic Deusi for to satire different Political Leaders.
- The host starts to sing the deusi song with his team members.
- What The Flop Top Stories.
- Comedy drama about family.
Popular musical program ‘Ukali Orali’ was shown in Image Channel. Highlight of today’s program.
- Anusha is the host of today’s program.
- Today’s episode is phone call where you can pick the song you like.
- In this program audience can directly interact with presenter .
- Today’s episode audience can interact with guest.
Popular comedy serial ‘Harke Haldar’ was shown in Kantipur TV. Highlight of Today’s episode:
- Harke gets angry with his dad (Laure Ba).
- He trys to moves for firing the house of Laure .
- He says that he will burn the house.
- Deuki tries to to stop him.
- Harke cries a lot and says he will kill Laure.
Popular musical program ‘Ukali Orali’ was shown in Image Channel. Highlight of this program:
- Babina is the host of today’s program.
- Today’s episode is phone call to pick the song of choice.
- ‘Basam maya ramailo garera…’. by Kumar Pun and Debi Gharti.
- ‘Hatma rato jhola yeti ramro manchheko maya kasto hola…’. by Raju Pariyar and Devi Gharti.
- ‘Hare siva ram timi vetna Kathmandu aauchheuki mai Pokhara aam by Bhagirath Walaune and Bishnu Majhi.
- ‘Tiro ruple hoss pani harayo…’. by Ramji Khad and Bishnu Majhi.