You seems very busy these days.
– Yes we are busy these days. We have to go here and there for the shooting. Specially, Tito Satya consumes the most of the time.
Isn’t it difficult to prepare new stuffs for Tito Satya every week?
– Yes it is. We are analyzing the current social and political situation. To present all these stuffs in satirical form is difficult. But, all because of Tito Satya’s backbone, Deepak Raj Giri, we have been successful so far.
I have heard that it was very difficult for you people to start Tito Satya, was it so?
– Yes. The dummy we made and presented in Nepal Television was rejected many times. For this reason, I had cried a lot. But later, Sambhujit Baskota realized that we can do the job and wanted to give us an opportunity. After that, we never looked back. The credibility of the success of Tito Satya also goes to Sambhujit Baskota.
Did Tito Satya give you the name and fame?
– Yes, we have earned both name and fame. The credit goes to the viewers and their love for us.
Your another character ‘Dhaniya’ was also successful. Do you want to live like Dhaniya or Deepa Shree?
– ‘Dhaniya’ character was popular in radio. But, I wan to live as Deepa Shree. Deepa Shree can perform many more characters like Dhaniya.
You were also successful in big screen. Why did you leave the movies?
– I couldn’t get time for that. I was introduced to the viewers by small screen. Television characters go to the viewers a lot more faster than big screen characters and there are multiple opportunities in television. That was the reason I have liked the television. I have plans for acting in big screen too.
Did you get support from your family members when you first come to the city, some 17 years ago?
– Yes, they did. But, the villagers didn’t have the positive attitude about it. They used to say stuffs like: ‘Tulsi’s daughter will get spoiled’, ‘She will cut our nose.’ These days, when people in Biratnagar honor and look up to me, I feel happy.
Aren’t you going to get an honor again on August 14 ?
– Yes. Culture Ministry will present me National Talent Award. I feel happy when such the talent is recognized. An artist regard such recognition their biggest achievement.
Aren’t you old enough to get married?
– Yes I am. The family member are talking about it. Let’s see, how things go.
Do you want your husband to be like Dipak ji of Tito Satya or like somebody else ?
– I would like my husband to be like Dipak ji. I am very impressed by his respect to the female members in his crew.
Would you have married Dipak ji if he weren’t married?
– Anything could have happened.
Incoming search terms:
- deepa shree niraula husband
- deepak raj giri and deepa shree niraula
- dipa shree niraula wiki