Highlights of this video:
- The citizenship certificate that ex-king’s grand daughter got is historical in the sense that she had to follow all the processes to get it like a general citizenship.
- Every royal members before her didn’t have to collect the document to get their citizenship certificate.
- They were delivered to them when required.
- Now, in the republic Nepal, nobody has the special privilege.
- So, when Purnika went to Chief District Office to get the citizenship certificate, they asked her to bring her parents to the office.
- She called Himani and called her.
Watch the full video