Highlights of this video:
- The Managing director of the Nepal Electricity Authority, Kulman Ghising cried in a press conference.
- He was responding to the corruption charges against him and his team for the purchase of LED light bulbs from India.
- A Kantipur daily report accused the government of buying the light bulbs in the price more than the market price.
- The minister of Energy Janardan Sharma had also responded to the issue earlier.
- Kulman Ghising and Janardan Sharma had been widely appreciated for their effort in eradicating the load shedding in Nepal.
Watch the full video