This program was shown in Himalaya TV. Highlights of this interview:
- Why do people address Nir Shah by the title “Nir Raja”?
- Rishi and Nir Shah discuss about the relationship between the late king Birendra and Nir Shah.
- Nir Shah explains how king Birendra Knew him.
- Nir Shah also tells about the type of person King Birendra was.
- Rishi also asks Nir about ‘Darbar Hatya Kanda’.
- Nir Shah told Darbar Hatya Kanda was a big loss and the day after that day he lost his mother.
- Nir Shah talks about his thought of Hindu country.
- Nir Shah and Rishi Dhamala talks about the high tolerance nature of Nepali people.
- Dhamala asks Nir Shah about his relation with politicians.
- Nir Shah loves to say he is a democrat.
- Nir Shah explains why he chose Congress Party for membership.
Watch the full program