Highlights of this interview:
- Dhurmus starts this program with a caricature.
- Dhurmus talks about how and why he came to Kathmandu from his home in Jhapa.
- Suntali explains what attracted her towards Dhurmus and the details of their love story.
- They talk about the earthquake that occurred in Nepal when they were in the USA.
- They talk about how and why they planned to start building ‘Namuna Basti’.
- They were also asked if the government helped them in the building.
- Suntali and Dhrmus talk about how much Nepali people living aboroad love their country.
- Suntali cried when host asked how they had to leave their daughter at home when they worked in the ‘Namuna Basti’ project.
- Dhurmus and Suntali also talk about their new project.
Watch the full program