Popular comedy program ‘What The Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV. Incoming search terms:Sandeep chhetri what the flop salary
Popular comedy program ‘What The Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV.
Popular comedy serial ‘What The Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV.
Popular comedy serial ‘What The Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV. Highlights of this program:
- Sandip talks about Nepali PM KP Oli’s visit in China and his plan in China.
- Sandip talks about Holi festival. He explains the reason we celebrate Holi for two days.
- Drama is about how to play Holi in Fagu Purnima.
- News about in Nepal’s guest is Prince Harry from UK.
- Sandip explains why Nepali People are happy.
- Sandip talks about the salary of Journalists.
The comedy artists have prepared the following comedy video for the promotion of upcoming movie ‘Bhaag Saani Bhaag’. The actors featured in the video are:
- Shiva Hari Poudel (Mukhma Hannu Jasto)
- Kiran KC (Rata Makai)
- Sandeep Chhetri (What the Flop VJ)
- Bishnu Sapkota (Harke Haldar)
- Wilson Bikram Rai (Takme Budha)
The movie directed by Nawal Nepal features actress Keki Adhikari, Sabin Shrestha, Nir Shah, Ramesh Budhathoki and others. The movie is releasing on Chaitra 5.
Highlights of this interview:
- Sandip and Suraj talks about Sandip’s comedy show ‘What The Flop’.
- Sandip didn’t want to compere himself with any other comedians.
- Sandip says he is a junior comedian.
- By profession, Sandip is a teacher of a collage and he says younger people also love his program.
- Suraj asks Sandip to explain how one can make people laugh.
- Sandip says people notice him on street.
- Sandip and actor Dayahang Rai had started their career same time.
- Sandip talks about his struggle period.
The trailer of upcoming Nepali movie ‘How Funny’ was released recently. The movie featuring actress Keki Adhikari and Priyanka Karki in leading role also features Nisha Adhikari, Dayahang Rai, Anup Bikram Shahi, Sandeep Chhetri others. The comedy movie also features journalist Rishi Dhamala in one scene. The movie is directed by Nilu Doma Sherpa.
The story and the concept of the movie is prepared by Nilu Doma Sherpa. The script is written by Shan Basnyat.
Incoming search terms:
- how funny nepali
This program was shown in Himalaya TV. The host of the program is director Narayan Puri.
Highlights of this program:
- Today’s guest are popular comedian Sandip Chhetri and his wife Samikchha Pokharel Chhetri.
- Sandip talks about his feelings before marriage and after marriage.
- Samikchha talks about her feelings about Sandip being her husband.
- Samikchha talks about her felling when she met Sandip for the first time.
- Sandip also talks about how he met his wife Samikchha for the first time.
- Sandip and his wife Samikchha talks about how they decided to marry.
- Samikchha says how her dad convinced her to marry Sandip Chhetri.
- Sandip talks about what his father in law is like.
- Watch the video to see what made Samikchha to cry in the interview.
- Sandip says Samikchha is his first critic.
- Sandip talks how Samikchha helps him in his work.
Incoming search terms:
- sandip chhetri wife
The popular comedy serial What The Flop is a presentation of Sandeep Chhetri. In today’s episode Sandeep talks about:
- The importance of mobile phone.
- The benefits and disadvantages of mobile phone.
- The camera in mobile and selfie.
The drama is about the problem caused by mobile phone in people’s life.
Nepali comedy show – Sidha Sadharan Sacho Dulha
Very funny comedy show of Sandeep Chhetri, ‘What The Flop’ is the most liked new comedy program in Kantipur TV.
- The end of World Cup means – the sleep deprivation days are over
- A report on Guru Purnima – Teacher’s Day and a comedy show on Guru and Chela drinking together.
- A comedy program on the Sabhasad – Constituent Assembly members.
Sandeep Chhetri’s comedy show ‘What the Flop’ was shown in Kantipur TV on June 9. Today’s episode features:
- Jokes about Traffic Jam
- Jokes on two fake police officers in Janakpur
- A drama about money on high interest rate.
- A drama of Nepali film producers who want to be actors.